Thanks for your interest in our work at Herbalista but moreover, thank you for wanting to dedicate time to your community’s health.
For more information on our apprenticeship click here.
If you are interested in getting involved with the Herbalisa Health Network, please see the opportunities listed below:
Harriet Tubman Foot Clinic
The training for the foot clinic is on-the-spot, with no pre requirements. If you are interested in that, send an email to email@example.com and we will add you to the list and get you scheduled for training.
Grow A Row Program
Herb Cart Clinic
At this time we only accept applicants who have an herbal medicine foundation. In order to work an herb cart, you must first complete our herb cart training, for more information on the herb cart and to find out when our next Herb Cart Training is click here.
Community Health Fair
The Community Health Fair consists of practitioners and teachers who give of their time to serve the community. All services and classes are offered for free!
The fair takes place at Mercy Community Church on the last Wednesday of each month. To learn more, please visit our Fair Info Page.
If you would like to get involved as a volunteer please read and complete the following.
- Email us and let us know you are interested in volunteering and what services you might wish to offer. Let us know what day you are planning to visit. Our fairs are the last day of every month (with the exception of July and December).
- Come to the fair and see how it works! This allows you to understand the logistics of the fair and also experience the spirit of our offerings. When you arrive at the Fair go to the Welcome Table and let them know you are interested in volunteering. This will be our chance to meet one another, give you a short overview of how the fair works and discuss the available volunteer positions you are interested in.
- Join the team! Thank you for prioritizing the health of your community. We look forward to meeting you!
Herb Bus Clinic
To work on the Herb Bus with Lorna, you must be an apprentice. Our apprenticeship is currently full. However, you may submit an application at any time for consideration.
- Medicine Making Workshops – sign up for our seasonal medicine making workshops.
- Plant Rambles – sign up for our seasonal plant rambles. By donation, the funds go to help pay for our clinics and also are a chance for the community to develop a closer relationship with the medicines that are growing all around us!